1. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
2. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
3. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
[isa_amp_and_regular_adsense] 4. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
5. I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.
6. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.
7. Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.
8. We need much less than we think we need.
9. If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?
10. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
11. If you’re always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.
12. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
13. Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
14. Seek patience and passion in equal amounts. Patience alone will not build the temple. Passion alone will destroy its walls.
15. A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim.
16. Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.
17. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
18. If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.
[isa_amp_and_regular_adsense] 19. There’s a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure the truth.
20. Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.
21. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
22. We are only as blind as we want to be.
23. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
24. If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.
25. When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]