1. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.
2. An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. – Mahatma Gandhi
3. Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
4. Hate the sin, love the sinner.
5. If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
6. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
7. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
8. Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served.
9. If you want real peace in the world, start with children.
10. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
11. Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.
12. An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.
13. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.
14. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
15. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
16. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
17. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
18. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
19. Be the change that you want to see in the world.
20. A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.