1. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
2. Peace begins with a smile. – Mother Teresa
3. pread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
4. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
5. Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
6. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
7. Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
8. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.”
9. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
10. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
11. We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
12. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
13. Love cannot remain by itself – it has no meaning. Love has to be put into action, and that action is service.
14. The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
15. What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.
16. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
17. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
18. I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather he will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did?
19. I want you to be concerned about your next-door neighbor. Do you know your next-door neighbor?
20. God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]