1. The less you reveal, the more people can wonder.
2. It’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn. – Emma Watson
3. If we stop defining each other by what we are not and start defining ourselves by what we are, we can all be freer.
4. If you want to run for Prime Minister, you can. If you don’t, that’s wonderful, too. Shave your armpits, don’t shave them, wear flats one day, heels the next; We want to empower women to do exactly what they want.
[isa_amp_and_regular_adsense] 5. It’s not the absence of fear. It’s overcoming it. Sometimes you’ve got to blast through and have faith.
6. Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong.
7. I’m excited about the aging process. I’m more interested in women who aren’t perfect. They’re more compelling.
8. Don’t let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do or achieve. Do what you want to do and be who you want to be.
9. If you truly pour your heart into what you believe in, even if it makes you vulnerable, amazing things can and will happen.
10. I don’t have perfect teeth. I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]