[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”justified” text_font_size=”14″ use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
1. I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
2. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. – Bruce Lee
3. Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own
4. Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one
5. A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
6. To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.
7. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
8. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
9. The more we value things, the less we value ourselves.
10. Real living is living for others.
11. Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can.
12. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
13. The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.
14. Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
15. For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.