1. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2. Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. – Albert Einstein
3. Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
4. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
5. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
[isa_amp_and_regular_adsense] 6. I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever.
7. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
8. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
9. Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
10. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
11. All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
12. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
13. Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
14. A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
15. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
[isa_amp_and_regular_adsense] 16. Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
17. A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
18. A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
19. A human being is part of a whole called by us the universe.
20. The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
21. Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations.
22. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
23. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
24. It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
25. All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.
26. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
27. Once you stop learning, you start dying.
28. I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
29. He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
30. Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person.[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]