1. The less you reveal, the more people can wonder.
2. It’s a journey and the sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn. – Emma Watson
3. If we stop defining each other by what we are not and start defining ourselves by what we are, we can all be freer.
4. If you want to run for Prime Minister, you can. If you don’t, that’s wonderful, too. Shave your armpits, don’t shave them, wear flats one day, heels the next; We want to empower women to do exactly what they want.
5. It’s not the absence of fear. It’s overcoming it. Sometimes you’ve got to blast through and have faith.
6. Both men and women should feel free to be sensitive. Both men and women should feel free to be strong.
7. I’m excited about the aging process. I’m more interested in women who aren’t perfect. They’re more compelling.
8. Don’t let anyone tell you what you can and can’t do or achieve. Do what you want to do and be who you want to be.
9. If you truly pour your heart into what you believe in, even if it makes you vulnerable, amazing things can and will happen.
10. I don’t have perfect teeth. I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything.
1. If I am a cup maker, I’m interested in making the best cup I possibly can. My effort goes into that cup, not what people think about it
2. What it taught me was forgiveness. It taught me that when people present themselves in a certain way, there’s probably some back story or issue or reason for the way that they are. It’s not you. It’s them. And a lot of times, its about something that’s completely out of their control.
3. Acting is just a way of making a living, the family is life. – Denzel Washington
4. If you have an enemy, then learn and know your enemy, don’t just be mad at him or her.
5. Got to be who you are in this world, no matter what.
6. I think a role model is a mentor – someone you see on a daily basis, and you learn from them.
7. You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it.
8. At the end of the day, it’s not about what you have or even what you’ve accomplished. It’s about what you’ve done with those accomplishments. It’s about who you’ve lifted up, who you’ve made better. It’s about what you’ve given back.
9. My faith helps me understand that circumstances don’t dictate my happiness, my inner peace.
10. The chances you take, the people you meet, the people you love, the faith that you have. That’s what’s going to define you.
11. So you never know who you touch. You never know how or when you’ll have an impact, or how important your example can be to someone else.
12. I say luck is when an opportunity comes along and you’re prepared for it.
13. Success? I don’t know what that word means. I’m happy. But success, that goes back to what in somebody’s eyes success means. For me, success is inner peace. That’s a good day for me.
14. Don’t aspire to make a living, aspire to make a difference.
15. Do what you have to do, to do what you want to do.
16. Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.
17. My mother used to tell me man gives the award, God gives the reward. I don’t need another plaque.
18. I never really had the classic struggle. I had faith.
19. I work hard for the audience. It’s entertainment. I don’t need validation.
20. My ultimate life dream project is my kids. My family.
1. True freedom is understanding that we have a choice in who and what we allow to have power over us.
2. The minute you start caring about what other people think, is the minute you stop being yourself. – Meryl Streep
3. Acting is not about being someone different. It’s finding the similarity in what is apparently different, then finding myself in there.
4. I think that you find your own way… In the end, it’s what feels right to you. Not what your mother told you. Not what some actress told you. Not what anybody else told you but the still, small voice.
5. My advice: don’t waste so much time worrying about your skin or your weight. Develop what you do, what you put your hands on in the world.
6. The great gift of human beings is that we have the power of empathy.
7. It’s good to push yourself and do what you don’t necessarily want to do, that if you’re not automatically good at it, you should try it. Trying is so important.
8. The formula of happiness and success is just being actually yourself, in the most vivid possible way you can.
9. You have to embrace getting older. Life is precious, and when you’ve lost a lot of people, you realize each day is a gift.
10. Power, influence, strength — all those things can overpower what’s important in life. But as long as you have food and shelter over your head, if the necessities are taken care of, what makes us happy on top of that is very simple.
11. Put blinders onto those things that conspire to hold you back, especially the ones in your own head.
12. Integrate what you believe in every single area of your life. Take your heart to work and ask the most and best of everybody else, too.
13. People will say to me, ‘You’ve played so many strong women’ and I’ll say, ‘Have you ever said to a man, ‘You’ve played so many strong men?’
14. As there begins to be less time ahead of you, you want to be exactly who you are, without making it easier for everyone else.
15. I think your self emerges more clearly over time.
16. All an actor has is their blind faith that they are who they say they are today, in any scene.
17. The interesting thing about being a mother is that everyone wants pets, but no one but me cleans the kitty litter.
18. It is well that the earth is round that we do not see too far ahead.
19. Having been let out of the barn once, I know I wouldn’t be happy if I were home all the time.
20. I think I’m not a natural performer; I think I’m an actor.
1. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.
2. An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind. – Mahatma Gandhi
3. Glory lies in the attempt to reach one’s goal and not in reaching it.
4. Hate the sin, love the sinner.
5. If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.
6. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
7. In a gentle way, you can shake the world.
8. Service which is rendered without joy helps neither the servant nor the served.
9. If you want real peace in the world, start with children.
10. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
11. Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.
12. An ounce of practice is worth a thousand words.
13. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.
14. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
15. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
16. Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
17. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
18. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
19. Be the change that you want to see in the world.
20. A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
1. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
2. Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts. – Albert Einstein
3. Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
4. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
5. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
6. I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever.
7. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
8. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
9. Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
10. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.
11. All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree.
12. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
13. Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.
14. A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
15. Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.
16. Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.
17. A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?
18. A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
19. A human being is part of a whole called by us the universe.
20. The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
21. Concern for man and his fate must always form the chief interest of all technical endeavors. Never forget this in the midst of your diagrams and equations.
22. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
23. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
24. It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.
25. All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual.
26. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.
27. Once you stop learning, you start dying.
28. I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.
29. He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead; his eyes are closed.
30. Only one who devotes himself to a cause with his whole strength and soul can be a true master. For this reason mastery demands all of a person.
1. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
2. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
3. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
4. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
5. I’ve learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision.
6. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.
7. Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.
8. We need much less than we think we need.
9. If I am not good to myself, how can I expect anyone else to be good to me?
10. Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
11. If you’re always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.
12. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
13. Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
14. Seek patience and passion in equal amounts. Patience alone will not build the temple. Passion alone will destroy its walls.
15. A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim.
16. Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.
17. You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.
18. If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities.
19. There’s a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure the truth.
20. Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.
21. Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.
22. We are only as blind as we want to be.
23. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
24. If you find it in your heart to care for somebody else, you will have succeeded.
25. When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
1. Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
2. Peace begins with a smile. – Mother Teresa
3. pread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
4. We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
5. Intense love does not measure, it just gives.
6. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
7. Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
8. The hunger for love is much more difficult to remove than the hunger for bread.”
9. Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
10. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then feed just one.
11. We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.
12. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
13. Love cannot remain by itself – it has no meaning. Love has to be put into action, and that action is service.
14. The most terrible poverty is loneliness, and the feeling of being unloved.
15. What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.
16. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
17. I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.
18. I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather he will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did?
19. I want you to be concerned about your next-door neighbor. Do you know your next-door neighbor?
20. God doesn’t require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.
1. You have only a short period of time in your life to make your mark, and I’m there now.
2. Failures are infinitely more instructive than successes. – George Clooney
3. Art takes different forms… But it represents something that is basic in all of us—our history.
4. If we turn our heads and look away and hope that it will all disappear then they will – all of them, an entire generation of people. And we will have only history left to judge us.
5. You need to have flopped quite a few times to get a sense of how little any of it has to do with you.
6. You never really learn much from hearing yourself speak.
7. The only failure is not to try.
8. I’m kind of comfortable with getting older because it’s better than the other option, which is being dead. So I’ll take getting older.
9. I had to stop going to auditions thinking, ‘Oh, I hope they like me.’ I had to go in thinking I was the answer to their problem.
10. When you’re young you believe it when people tell you how good you are. And that’s the danger, you inhale. Everyone will tell you you’re a genius, which you are not, and if you understand that, you win.
1. If one man can destroy everything, why can’t one girl change it?
2. Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher, can change the world. – Malala Yousafzai
3. I raise up my voice not so I can shout but so that those without a voice can be heard… We cannot succeed when half of us are held back.
4. When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.
5. We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.
6. I tell my story, not because it is unique, but because it is not. It is the story of many girls.
7. Our men think earning money and ordering around others is where power lies. They don’t think power is in the hands of the woman who takes care of everyone all day long, and gives birth to their children.
8. Kindness can only be repaid with kindness. It can’t be repaid with expressions like ‘thank you’ and then forgotten.
9. With guns you can kill terrorists, with education you can kill terrorism.
10. Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.
11. Education is neither eastern nor western. Education is education and it’s the right of every human being.
12. Though we loved school, we hadn’t realized how important education was until the Taliban tried to stop us. Going to school, reading and doing our homework wasn’t just a way of passing time, it was our future.
13. Life isn’t just about taking in oxygen and giving out carbon dioxide.
14. One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.
15. We were scared, but our fear was not as strong as our courage.
16. Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow.” Education is neither Eastern nor Western, it is human.
17. Let us pick up our books and our pens. They are our most powerful weapons. One child, one teacher, one book and one pen can change the world.
18. I think of it often and imagine the scene clearly. Even if they come to kill me, I will tell them what they are trying to do is wrong, that education is our basic right.
19. One year ago I left my home for school and never returned.
20. If people were silent nothing would change.